Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This post is for last night...

Thank you to some good friends. Life gets busy, and we don't see each other like we would like, like but they decided that my skepticism over the Twilight movie needed to be put to the test. So we headed off to the movies! And... it was definitely better than I thought it would be!! Still didn't really click with Edward, but I thought that Bella did a great job and I really liked her portrayal. And I really liked Charlie - he just cracked me up!!!

I also really like Alice and Jasper. Every time they showed Jasper it just made me laugh!

And of course I loved the good conversation, the laughs and the 1 am conversation reminiscent of old times!!! Thanks gals! Love ya!

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

Maybe Edward will grow on you... read Midnight Sun. I'm glad you liked Jasper too.