You can see how thrilled he is at taking pictures with me!!!He actually doesn't mind pictures, but he does like to make faces when ever possible. He is definitely a goof ball!!!
Funny, how we get after him, but I wonder who he gets it from??? (That's Tim's fingers in case you can't tell!)It was a very nice day. I always love to see the priesthood in action. The deacon's quorum presidency came over and talked to him about his duties as a deacon. The priesthood is amazing. The power that comes with it is truly the power of God. I have seen it in action too many times in my life to deny it. How lucky I am to now have three members of my immediate family that hold this power. Thank you to all the priesthood holders that I know that honor this power and fulfill its duties. Thank you to my husband for being an example to my sons, to my sons, for wanting to do the right things, for leaders past and present who direct us and bless us. I have always been amazed at how different in personality each of the bishop's I have had are in personality, but when it comes to holding that power, making decisions and leading our family, each has been equal. I am also grateful that I have my own individual role. Being a wife and a help meet, a mother and daughter of God, gives me all of the purpose that I need in life. Focusing on that, remembering that, definitely helps me to keep life in perspective!



3 comments:
Congratulations! I love the pictures... they are always more fun when they have personality.
congratulations!
what a proud day.
congrats! that's amazing. how time flies.
Post a Comment