Monday, November 3, 2008

Gratitude for my Savior - Nov.2nd


After I received the email containing the reflections of Christ slide show, I really felt like I wanted to try and make the effort to go down and see the photographs myself. Tonight we took the kids and headed down. Words cannot describe the emotion I felt as I studied these pictures depicting the live of our Savior. The artist did an amazing job of capturing the emotions of the events from Christ's life and the spirit was incredibly strong. I am grateful today for the overwhelming love I feel when I make the effort to focus my thoughts!







This picture just makes me think of how He knows each of us individually, and is willing to take the time to listen to each of us!






Afterward we took some pictures of the family. It was a beautiful night, and the temple against the darkening sky was beautiful. The kids looked pretty good too! I was even able to get a picture of Tim and I!!




We also celebrated Grandpa Norris' birthday and we are glad that they were able to go with us!!













This last picture was one of my favorites with the fall leaves and the temple spires. I am amazed at how after just two days, how much better I feel. I know it won't be all rosy every day, but it's a start...

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

yes. that artist is really good.