I'm grateful for Nights in!!!
Tonight I have nowhere to go. There are no errands that need to be run, nothing is urgently needed from the grocery store, Kayleen has dance, but it is someone else's turn to drive. The kids almost have their homework done and the kitchen is cleaned up from dinner. It is 6:30 pm and I AM GOING TO PUT ON MY PJS AND READ A BOOK!!! I hope that I have something good waiting... (and that no one comes to the door... that always happens!!!) If you need me I'll be under the covers ! :)
7 comments:
Happy reading!
I love nights like this! Tell me what you read and if it's any good. :)
i'll probably send you a book to proof for me...you'll have to let me know if its something your kids would read. its not long and probably could fill up one of those nights in. smiles!!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I love it when that happens! I only feel that way mostly on the weekends even though I don't really go anywhere most nights of the week. I guess it will be nice to have my class done in December and then I can feel that way too!
i have enjoyed all of your gratitude - thank you for your good example. I love the pictures of you, tim, and robby - priceless. -
Much deserved. I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Post a Comment