Monday, November 17, 2008

Laundry's done!

I know, pathetic!! But I came from work today and had all of this energy, so I told the kids we were going to get the house picked up, jobs and homework done and laundry done before Dad got home from work. So we actually did it! Notice that I said house picked up, not necessarily clean, and by laundry done I mean all washed. The ones that are dry are at least folded and there is only one batch left in the dryer. None in the washer and the dirty clothes basket is empty (for now!) There is something very satisfying about going to bed knowing that it's done. I'm trying not to think about that fact that tomorrow the dirty clothes basket will no longer be empty...

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

Can I borrow some of that energy? Good job actually getting your kids to help out. It feels like I try to get my kids to help a lot, but they end up wandering around, looking like they're cleaning, but really just wandering around.

Annalisa said...

AWESOME! I wish my laundry was done.