Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend!

My Front porch - one of my favorite things!

We ate, we visited, we ate again. We slept. We decorated, we cleaned, we ate again (Out to dinner this time to the India Fusion restaurant with my sister and her husband!). We went to a movie. We slept. We shopped, we visited, we shopped some more. We ate (this time at Grandma and Grandpa's). Now we are getting ready to sleep again. Wow, I'm exhausted! (and I think we can stop eating!).

But... It was a great weekend, with much accomplished! The house is almost done - just have to do the trees - and I finally made a dent in the shopping area! And I got to spend the ENTIRE day with Tim! We even went shopping together, something we are not always good at! On to tomorrow. Somehow I don't think I'll be ready for work on Monday...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your porch is darling!;)

Jaqui said...

Your house looks great. Happy decorating!

Annalisa said...

looks great.