Friday, November 7, 2008

Today I'm grateful for...

Well, I'm having trouble coming up with something specific, not because I'm in a bad mood, I'm actually in a really good mood. There is no specific - maybe it's because I had the day off and therefore got most of the laundry done, but was still lazy too. We had planned to spend the day at BYU campus (Robby's request for his b-day), but Spencer was too sick to go. Tim took Robby and Kayleen (Jarom had school) and I stayed home with my sicky boy. I played on the computer, read a little, was lazy and still got most of the laundry done.
Of course maybe it's because Tim actually has 4 days off and I get to see him a little. At the moment he took Robby and his friend to see Madagascar, but we're hanging out all day tomorrow and he's off Sunday.

Maybe because it's actually been a day with very little contention at our house. That is probably because we kept the kids busy and in play mode most of the day (at least Robby and Kayleen), but whatever the reason, it's been a nice positive day!!

Actually, I think that last statement is the reason - it's been a positive day, little contention and happy kids (and husband). Can it last??? Maybe it all boils down the concept that Mom is happy... you get the picture.

No comments: