
Today Robby turned 12. When he was born we were living in a tiny 2 bedroom 4plex in Orem. My contractions started during ER on Thursday night and I spent the night
counting them and watching the clock. We were scheduled to be induced the next morning so when we got to the hospital things were already progressing.
counting them and watching the clock. We were scheduled to be induced the next morning so when we got to the hospital things were already progressing.Robby has been full of life since he was born. I remember when he was just little and a family member would babysit. I would tell them that they really had to know what he was doing all of the time, and not to assume that
everything was okay. They never seemed to believe me until they had spent some time with him. I would often find Robby in very odd places -
on top of the refrigerator, under the crib (asleep - he was supposed to be in it!), in the downstairs neighbor's house (they weren't home, he climbed in through the window) and anywhere where there might be candy!!
everything was okay. They never seemed to believe me until they had spent some time with him. I would often find Robby in very odd places -on top of the refrigerator, under the crib (asleep - he was supposed to be in it!), in the downstairs neighbor's house (they weren't home, he climbed in through the window) and anywhere where there might be candy!!
Life has never been dull with Robby around. From a very
young he loved to conduct experiments. He still likes to break things apart and mix things together - we are just working on the cleaning up part of it...

young he loved to conduct experiments. He still likes to break things apart and mix things together - we are just working on the cleaning up part of it...
Robby is a very loving child. He has a big heart and love to do things to please. Sometimes he says things before he thinks about them, but he has always, even as a little child been very sensitive to how others feel.
I didn't get to spend much time with Robby for his birthday this year. We had plans to do things both Friday and Saturday,
but Spencer ended up with strep and I've been hanging out with him. Tim took him to play yesterday and today they are at Grandma and Grandpa's watching the BYU game on their new TV. Grandma I'm sure is taking good care of him. So even though I am not with him, today I am grateful for Robby. He's a sweet sensitive kid, who ALWAYS is looking for a laugh, and especially likes it when others laugh with him. Thanks Robby for bringing laughter to our home!!
but Spencer ended up with strep and I've been hanging out with him. Tim took him to play yesterday and today they are at Grandma and Grandpa's watching the BYU game on their new TV. Grandma I'm sure is taking good care of him. So even though I am not with him, today I am grateful for Robby. He's a sweet sensitive kid, who ALWAYS is looking for a laugh, and especially likes it when others laugh with him. Thanks Robby for bringing laughter to our home!!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBY!!!
Happy Birthday Robby!
That was a very nice tribute to him.
Happy Birthday Robby!
That was a very nice tribute to him, something he can look back on and cherish.
it was fun to see all the pictures, i hope he had a happy birthday and that spencer is feeling better!- thanks for playing along with the tag game - it is interesting to find out about other people -
Post a Comment