It's official. My wait is over. Today I can decorate!!! I have started with my blog (now it matches my music!) and I think that I am going to do my front porch next. Then I'll start on the rest of the house. Today I also get to see my sister. You would think that Idaho was days instead of just hours away as much as we see each other! The cousins are going to play and the adults are going to go out to a movie. I almost started the decorating yesterday, but decided in the spirit of my gratitude month, to let it be thanksgiving insead of Christmas. Have a great day after thanksgiving! (no cooking required today - an added bonus!!)
Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Let the decorating begin...
It's official. My wait is over. Today I can decorate!!! I have started with my blog (now it matches my music!) and I think that I am going to do my front porch next. Then I'll start on the rest of the house. Today I also get to see my sister. You would think that Idaho was days instead of just hours away as much as we see each other! The cousins are going to play and the adults are going to go out to a movie. I almost started the decorating yesterday, but decided in the spirit of my gratitude month, to let it be thanksgiving insead of Christmas. Have a great day after thanksgiving! (no cooking required today - an added bonus!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the Yankee candle is burning "evergreen" and we've only just begun.
Post a Comment