Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I'm Grateful for Turkey!!!
The past few years we have had BBQ Turkey. It is the best!! There are two reasons that I love it! One is that is has a good flavor and is always really moist. The other reason is that I DON'T HAVE TO COOK IT!!! I can concentrate on everything else and Tim takes care of the turkey. My oven is free for everything else and the turkey is delicious! Thank you Tim for cooking such awesome turkey and also this year for my father-in-law who, because Tim had to go to work for a while, came over early and got the turkey on the BBQ. I intended to take pictures, but... It was a good family day and you can't ask for more than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy thanksgiving.
Post a Comment