I'm grateful for friends...
It's interesting that the older I get, the more I realize that I am clueless. Yes I know that my family already knows that I am clueless and happen to remind me of it on a regular basis, but I'm talking about a different kind of clueless. Yes I can be ditsy, forgetful, and wacky, but the clueless I'm talking about is the kind where you realize that you don't know it all. Life has taught me that I really have no idea what is going on in other people's lives. Each of us have our own trials and struggles. Things that effect how we interact with other people, how we view ourselves, and how we react to everyday situations. Many times the things that really affect us the most are the things that we don't share. I've also learned along the way that there are friends that you turn to at different times. Today I am grateful for a very special friend. Someone who understands a piece of me that no one else does. We became
friends rather reluctantly, but once we realized that we could actually have someone who understood that piece, the friendship blossomed. So today I have to say thank you to a friend that came into my life at a time when I needed someone just like her and tell her that I am so happy for her news today. And to my many, many friends, each of who have been that friend that I needed at some point in my life, I leave with you this fabulous thought...
4 comments:
Hi Kristin! Long time to see or chat! How are you? Your kids are getting so big! I have fallen in love with blogging and reading blogs of friends. It is a great way to keep up on what's happening! I'm glad you "found me" !!!!
I'm grateful for friends too... especially you. Thanks for being a good friend.
lol. you're hilarious. i'm glad for my computer too.
I am grateful for you.. in fact I just posted a similar blog.. and it was before I blog stalked you!! Great minds think alike.. I am sorry I have not been a better friend lately.. but I want you to know I think you are spectacular. I love your guts!!
Post a Comment