Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving eve...
Are your rolls made? Is the House clean? How about pies? Did you remember to clean the bathroom? Have you made your last trip to the store? Don't forget the cranberry sauce! Did you hand make your table favors? Do you have activities for the kids? Have you made, cubed, and dried your bread for stuffing? Are your Christmas decoration ready in the wings for the moment everyone leaves your house? Have you had enough sleep this week so that you can be a pleasant hostess and handle all crisis' with grace and diplomacy? If so, congratulations! (or should I say "Are yo insane???") If not... Welcome to the real world!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and remember to count your blessings!!!

PS - what I'm grateful for is that no one expects me to do all of the above!!!

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

NO to all of the above. Except the cranberry sauce... at least it's something. :)

Jaqui said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

heather said...

I was getting overwhelmed just reading all of that. I'm glad that isn't all on your head.

I hope you have a great day!