Saturday, November 7, 2009

Babies



I'm grateful for babies - and no I'm not having one! But there have been quite a few people in my life lately that are - and they all seem to be due sometime next spring. Of course the ones that I am the most excited about are the ones that mean that I get to be an aunt again!





I got the cutest phone call from my brother today. They have two of the cutest little boys that you have ever seen (as you can see!) and are expecting their third child.

He asked me a question about something else, kind of throwing me off the track, and then just as cute as can be said that there was another reason that he was calling and that was to tell me that He is going to have a girl! (luckily he has the sweetest wife who will not be offended by the fact that he said that he is going to have a girl). There is nothing quite like a dad with a baby girl and when that dad is your little brother - it just makes it all the sweeter!


Congrats to Geoff and Anna! Here's to dresses and bows!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

yes, its the phrase that has been said out of his mouth many times yesterday that he's having a girl. (i don't mind) we're very very excited and indeed we're grateful that he could be there. i think the lord knew how much it means to him to see those ultrasound images and see for himself whose joining the family. geoff even posted on the blog about it...i guess my little game was too mean, lol. so here's an update for you in case we didn't tell you... her name is marlene hall (no middle name) and we'll be calling her marle (mar-lee) for short.

Jarom said...

Marlene? Cool! Linc, Hari, and Marle. Congradulations. I can't wait until I can see my newest cousin. (Wait, wasn't it not long ago that I just got back from seeing my newest cousin? :) )