Monday, November 23, 2009

Jarom

I've kind of been in a grumpy mood the last couple of days. Not enough sleep and... who knows. Tonight I did FHE with the kids and just wanted to get to bed, but had felt like I need to talk to Jarom about some things I'd been thinking about. We talked - mainly I talked and he listened. The great thing is, he does actually listen. I can usually tell when he agrees or disagrees, but he still listens. After I said what I wanted to, we chatted about other things, - this and that, nothing in particular, but by the time we were done, I was less grumpy. I feel pretty lucky that after talking to my 15 year old son I can be in a better mood. Thanks Jarom, for the person you are. I feel lucky to be your Mom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He's a great home teacher too!