We had our audit review today. The audit was in September and then they come back and go over all the things that we need to be trained in and check to see if we corrected all of the things that need to be corrected on our files to be in compliance with all of the Federal Regulations. We actually had really good numbers on or compliance and we got a great compliment from our TA. She said that she had never been to an audit review where everything that needed to be corrected was corrected the first time she came!So here's a shout out to the great team that I work with!!!
Yeah Team! !
And...
To the great man who is home tonight while I play the part of a goofy girl, I just want you to know that

1 comment:
Goofy Girl as in she was out being a twilight nut...
Love ya.
Post a Comment