Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A hair cut can make your day...

Already I am a day behind, but I did think about this yesterday and had every intention of posting it yesterday...

I've been putting off getting a haircut because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. It has now been 9 months since it was cut and I decided that yesterday was the day. It's not a huge difference, and no one else has even noticed, but I love it! I'm sure it is just the fact that it is even, the yucky ends are gone, and it actually has some shape, but it was so nice to get it done.

Maybe a silly, vain thing to be grateful for, but... it made me feel good, so I'm grateful!!

Oh on another note, to add to my first day (sunday) I am grateful for a Relief Soceity lesson that was tailored to me. I love when I am reminded of how much my Heavenly Father actually cares about me and cares about the little things in my life!

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

Yeah for good hair cuts! And I've already heard about what a great lesson that was. Wish I could have heard it too!