Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
I stand all amazed...
There are times when a particular thought crosses your mind that you know did not originate from you. When the same thought occurs to you two weeks in a row in the middle of sacrament meeting, then I really know that it comes from a greater source. So once again, because His love for me is truly beyond anything that I can comprehend, I am reminded that He is aware of me, of my family, of what we need, and that He has a path for us, and that He really, really, really wants to help us find that path. We just need to have faith... and to listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautifully put!!;)
Indeed. I'm grateful for that too.
Post a Comment