Monday, November 16, 2009

Taking things for granted...

There are so many things in our lives that make life easier. Things that we don't even pay attention to. Phones, cars, heaters... Today I was reminded of one of those little things in life. I don't own a stand mixer I just use my hand mixer for everything, and while using it today to make cookies for lunches, one of the beaters ceased to turn. I had to finish mixing the cookies by hand! (I know - tragedy!) So today I just want to say that I am thankful for the little things that make my life easier and today specifically, my hand mixer.

May it Rest In Peace

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

i used to do all my cookies by hand, even double batches. then i got a mixer and don't make cookies anymore. umm? what's that mean?

indeed, i like to embrace modern medicine and modern technology.

smiles!