So Melinda tagged anyone that hasn't blogged in the last 24 hours... That is definitely me - I have been slacking and will probably regret it! But I'll at least do the tag!
3 Names you go by - Kristin, Mom, Mrs. Norris
3 Things you are wearing right now -Pink Capri's, Black/White/Grey Sweater, Wedding Ring
3 Restaurants I love -Cafe Rio, PF Changs, and Rumbi's
3 Favorite things to do - Reading, Date Night, and Talking to my Big Sis
3 Trips to plan on this year - Chico in 3 weeks for my Brothers Wedding, San Diego Next Summer (I hope), and maybe a weekend with Tim (besides Chico).
3 Things you want badly - Love at home, peace, serenity (hmm... maybe I haven't been very patient today...)
3 People who will do this - Annalisa, Heather G. and Jen
3 Pets you have/had - Boo, Lucy. and Rags
3 Things you did yesterday - Worked, Went to Spencer's Soccer Game, and tried to finish my book (maybe that's why I'm tired today!)
3 Things you ate today - Dee's Cereal, Jalapeno Corn Bread, Chili (Thanks Tim!)
3 goals - Be a better mom, , run a 5K, and be more consistent doing the things I should (ie scriptures, prayers...)
3 Fears - Losing a family member, losing my mind, losing my health
3 Things you plan on doing today - Eating Fresh Peach Cobbler, Reading a little (I still haven't finished that book), Sleeping!!! (It's already 9pm)
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Work, Homework with Kids, Mopping the Kitchen Floor
3 Favorite Holidays - Thanksgiving (it's all about family), Christmas, Memorial Day (that means summer is almost here!!!)
3 Favorite beverages - water, diet coke, and lemonade
More than you ever wanted to know I'm sure!! You're turn!
3 comments:
We need to go to Cafe Rio soon. What book are you reading?
Melinda??? are you mad at me or something????
M-I-N-D-I Is what my friends call me and I consider you one of the bestest friends...
Sorry MINDI - I have no excuse except for my brain not flly functioning...
Post a Comment