So Heather tagged me (like 2 weeks ago) and I used the excuse that I was at work and had already read it so it wouldn't be spontaneous... The idea is that you take pictures according to the instructions as things are NOW. Not after you tidy up or put makeup on, NOW. So I have waited and am being belatedly spontaneous. Here is my disclaimer... I've had a nasty cold for a week and a half and today I am home from church with 2 kids that I have passed it on to... So here goes.
My toilet:
The boys toilet no less...
My sink:
My toilet:

The boys toilet no less...
My sink:
It was clean... ( rotated and saved this three times - it just want to be sideways...)
My closet: I have every nook and cranny taken with some kind of container...

My favorite room: Where I can usually go for some peace - especially early in the morning...

The laundry room:Actually not too bad...

My fridge: Hmm... are you hungry!

What my kids are doing now:

Actually two of them are at church - where Tim is also! Glad someone is getting the blessing...
My favorite shoes:

I used to not be able to wear flip flops because my feet hurt too bad. Definitely one of the advantages of losing all of that weight...
My self portrait right now:
Once I figured out I was staying home with 2 kids, I didn't quite finish getting ready...There I am in all my glory...
Love you all
I tag - who ever hasn't done this yet - It's time for a wake up call...
3 comments:
You are just to pretty! BTW, I really like the new color in the bedroom.
Your fridge is loaded! You should see mine right now. If I had to re-do the tag and had to show people what was in my fridge, we would have the bishopric coming over asking us if we were OK.
You are beautiful by the way.
i love it.. of course i missed you at church today.. what was up.. I hope you are not sick..
Post a Comment