I decided to group some of the pictures into collages by subject. That way they may be more interesting to the viewer to look at! Since I am determined to print my blog into a book and have it be my family history I really wanted to get lots of pictures on here! Yaa! I love my family! Here's to the memories...
Here are all of our cute families! Thanks guys for not rolling your eyes to noticeably when I noticed that we were going to do matching t-shirts - and oh ya the color that I could get all the sizes in was bright green!!
Hanging out around the campsite. Napping, campfires, good conversations, books...
The River!!! Need I say more?
Funny Faces - I'll let them speak for themselves...
Profiles - shots from our resident photographer (thanks Jarom!).
The hike. So it was a little strenuous, and a lot hot, but it was still a lot of fun! Although Jeniel and I didn't really think the cave was worth it. Not that it wasn't cool, but it was that whole slope to the edge and then you know, the straight drop down!
The adults favorite part - Sitting, talking, laughing!


Hanging out around the campsite. Napping, campfires, good conversations, books...
The River!!! Need I say more?
Funny Faces - I'll let them speak for themselves...
Profiles - shots from our resident photographer (thanks Jarom!).
The hike. So it was a little strenuous, and a lot hot, but it was still a lot of fun! Although Jeniel and I didn't really think the cave was worth it. Not that it wasn't cool, but it was that whole slope to the edge and then you know, the straight drop down!
The adults favorite part - Sitting, talking, laughing!
Lincoln and Hari loved my ultra cool air mattress!


The cousins!

And definitely a favorite memory. As we waited by the road before we began our hike, the kids started the universal hand signal for honking. Nearly everyone honked!! Jeniel and I were laughing so hard! Of course you'll notice that Jeniel is facing away from the road trying to pretend that she is not part of the group!!

And definitely a favorite memory. As we waited by the road before we began our hike, the kids started the universal hand signal for honking. Nearly everyone honked!! Jeniel and I were laughing so hard! Of course you'll notice that Jeniel is facing away from the road trying to pretend that she is not part of the group!!

4 comments:
Just for the record... I think that all of the cousins didn't think that cave was worth the hike. And as for Jeniel try to not be part of the group, we were all wearing BRIGHT GREEN SHIRTS. so that would be a failed attempt.
--Jarom
P.S. those profile pictures I took were candid, not posed!
that's hysterical. didn't know the honking story. fun! and the green was great...its better than pumpkin orange or something neon. lol.
i'm just glad that I get to be grouped with the "adults" now... I waited for that for many years of being the youngest child!
such good times! still love looking at the photos.
Post a Comment