Sometimes life gets busy - it gets crazy and at times overwhelming and we seem to retreat inward when that happens and suddenly we feel kind of alone. Why do we do that? Thanks for the reconnect last night - Wednesday I almost called it off, but I'm grateful that I didn't. Talking, listening, and just relaxing, no pressure - that is what a reconnect is - Thanks for being my friends!
6 comments:
well. i'm glad you didn't retreat although sometimes those are needed to reassess things. i like to call it pondering and then i get over it and so something fun.
I'm so glad you didn't cancel either! Thanks for including me in YW and for introducing me to such wonderful friends. I think it has really helped me get out more.
You are so lucky to have friends who you can hang out with, and vent to, and have an all around good time with even when you are ornary and sick,, oh wait that was me!! Sorry I was a grouch and talking depressing stories! I hope you can find it in your super duper huge heart to forgive me!! (and everyone else too) I love your guts and I am so glad we "chill" together. BTW your nachos were delish!!
If you had canceled I may have shown up on your doorstep and begged you to let me in. Thanks for sacrificing your sleep to give me some one-on-one time! I miss our Presidency meetings and seeing you all the time. It was good to reconnect. I love you!
Kristin - I agree with Jaqui. I miss our late night meetings. I really needed the "reconnect" myself. I am so grateful for your friendship. It is so nice to be able to talk about things I'm stressed about and have a good laugh with everyone. Then I realize it's not something I need to worry about (ex. my kids, bio-deisel man etc.) Thanks again!
ok so I wanted to let you know that I did not dog out on church specifically RS but Sis Cox called at 10 am and said she needed me to sub in nursery so that is where I was hidding til the stake pres came looking for me!!!
Post a Comment