We had a great week spent playing and visiting with my sister-in-law Tami, her husband Scott, and my nephew Connor. We took lots of pictures but I have yet to sort through them.
Here's the highlights in words... pictures to come...
- awesome nativity (produced entirely by the kids)
- carols
- "punny" bright matching pjs
- new wii
- ice skating firsts
- backwards charades
- sledding (complete with bumbs and bruises)
- date night with the adults
- a princess, a frog, popcorn and cabelas
- warm fire and fireworks
Today I spent the morning curled up hurriedly reading the book that is due back at the library on Tuesday and can't be renewed! Do you think anyone would mind if I sent the kids back to school on Monday and took another week off? Here's to a great year with many more great family memories!

2 comments:
Sounds like you had such a special Christmas!!
wonderful end to 2009 and a new start to 2010...happy new year indeed!!!
Post a Comment