Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ice Skating


Tim got s a pass to the oval for a year for Christmas. For some of us the day after Christmas was the first time ice skating. For others of us it was just the first time in a VERY long time! i was sure i would be sporting bruises, but I am proud to say that I didn't fall once. It did take me a little to work up the courage to enter the ice, but I grabbed on to Robby and went - once I was out I was good to go - I think it's been close to 20 years so I was proud. Spencer and Kayleen had never been before and I was proud of them! They just took off! Jarom has been a couple of times and is still a little unsure, probably has something to do with the fact that he has so much farther to fall. It's been fun to go a few times and am looking forward to the fact that it will be a perfect little escape in the summer!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

wow, ice skating. haven't been in about 10 yrs, geoff & i went back when we were dating. lol. i'm not attempting it anytime soon.

glad you all had fun. love the collage of pictures.

Jarom said...

I attempted to lower my center of gravity a little while with Jeremiah and Elizabeth.... bad idea. All I did was end up on my knees and I couldn't get back up.