I took the kids to the Sale Lake City Library on Tuesday. I had never actually been there and I wanted to explore and get some pics. These were my favorites!! Spencer was skipping down the stairs, just as carefree as a 10 year old should be!!
Along the way, when he got ahead of us, he'd stop to take a break with his book. He's reading Harry Potter 6 - though I told him that we were not waiting until he is done before we see the movie! Jarom's comment summed it up "I wish I could ride my bike here to read!"
Along the way, when he got ahead of us, he'd stop to take a break with his book. He's reading Harry Potter 6 - though I told him that we were not waiting until he is done before we see the movie! Jarom's comment summed it up "I wish I could ride my bike here to read!"
2 comments:
didn't Pat do the concrete on that building?
I love that library. I miss living in Sugarhouse so much and that is one of the reasons. Fun pictures as always.
Post a Comment