Updates from The Norris Family!
Some may be news,
some may be nonsense,
and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Free Things to Do!
Here is a reqest to all of my amazing friends who do such fabulous things with their kids! I am looking for free things to do with my kids this summer! Please let me know all of your ideas!
Okay- so this might look crazy- This is normally a couponing site, but whenever she hears of free ideas to do with your family she puts them on her site. Here are a couple posts that she put up:
And then once a month during the summer, they plan out the whole months worth of activities for you- So here is the June link, and you'll have to look up the one for July on their website at the start of the month!
What a great idea! Here are my thoughts. *Wheeler Farm ~ they're never too old *Jordan Parkway ~ run/walk/rollerblade/bike *Sprinklers! ~ Gateway water area *I think the Dinosaur Museum up at the U has free Monday on the first Monday of the month *Walk around Gardner Villlage *Liberty Park ~ tonz of water places around there.
If I think of better ones for your kids ages, I'll let you know!
A while ago while looking for free activities and fun things to do in the Seattle area I ordered a Washington State tourism guide (free). I bet Utah has a similar thing that lists fun parks, historical sites, picnic spots, etc.
3 comments:
Okay- so this might look crazy- This is normally a couponing site, but whenever she hears of free ideas to do with your family she puts them on her site. Here are a couple posts that she put up:
http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2009/06/radio-disney-water-day-event-623.html
http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2009/06/fun-free-weekend-events.html
And I know it is kind of Cheesy- but I totally like watching Studio 5- and they list a lot of ideas too.
http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=54&sid=6837152
And then once a month during the summer, they plan out the whole months worth of activities for you- So here is the June link, and you'll have to look up the one for July on their website at the start of the month!
http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=71&sid=6647596
What a great idea! Here are my thoughts.
*Wheeler Farm ~ they're never too old
*Jordan Parkway ~ run/walk/rollerblade/bike
*Sprinklers! ~ Gateway water area
*I think the Dinosaur Museum up at the U has free Monday on the first Monday of the month
*Walk around Gardner Villlage
*Liberty Park ~ tonz of water places around there.
If I think of better ones for your kids ages, I'll let you know!
A while ago while looking for free activities and fun things to do in the Seattle area I ordered a Washington State tourism guide (free). I bet Utah has a similar thing that lists fun parks, historical sites, picnic spots, etc.
Post a Comment