Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
"Great"
We are trying to reestablish our routine of family scripture reading and prayers. Tuesday and Wednesday went pretty well, but this morning... not quite as smooth. I was feeling a little grouchy during the reading and then it was Spencer's turn to say the prayer. As he opened he used the words "Our dear great Heavenly Father..." His words kind of stopped me in my tracks. I have to admit I didn't really pay attention to the rest of his prayer, I was struck with the reminder of how great our Father in Heaven really is. I need to spend a least a little time each day remembering how much I have been blessed with and how much He loves me and what an amazing world we live in! Thanks Spencer, for the great reminder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for Spencer. Leave it kids to help us remember how thankful we should be.
Very sweet!;)
great! i totally agree.
that brought on the water works. He is great, what a good reminder.
Post a Comment