Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

I love Conference weekend!! Mellow and relaxing and inspirational! As long as I've stocked up on a variety of little candy pieces for the traditional BINGO, we do okay! This year we actually have enough seating in our Family Room for everyone to have their own seat without too much "He's/She's touching me" Mostly I just like to sit back and absorb! Between sessions on Sunday, we decided to take a little outing to our own almost completed Oquirrh Mountain temple to check out the progress. It was finally a beautiful day!!!

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a great idea! I think I'll steel that one for next year :)

Tiffany said...

I agree! Too bad Conference is only twice a year! How fun to go see the temple - great idea!;)

Annalisa said...

how wonderful. i like sleeping between sessions. geoff & i tag team and trade naps.