Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inside Out

What does it say when you realize at the end of the day that your sweater is on inside out and that the tag has been sticking out ALL DAY?!! And furthermore, that your teen age son says he noticed but thought it was just supposed to be that way?

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha! Thank you for sharing that! Some days just kick your behind!;)

The Kaye Family said...

I am laughing. Sounds just like something I would do.......and Zach too!

Jaqui said...

Oh Kristin! Thanks for making the rest of us feel normal.

Beth said...

Thanks for the laugh. Don't worry I've had plenty of those days.

Annalisa said...

awesome!! at least it was a sweater and not your pants.

megan... said...

my favorite is that he thought it was supposed to be that way! How is there no innate fashion sense there? Love it!

Anna Sullivan Murray said...

Thought I'd chime in... my 10 year old wears his shirts inside out, backwards, sometimes both at the same time. I tell him. he just say ok and then goes on his merry way!

heather said...

How funny is that. Where was Jarom on that one though? :)

Jarom said...

Well... The tag was the only thing that told me it might be inside out... and it was one of those tags that really could go anywhere on it... To me, things either looks good, bad, wierd, or normal. And it looked normal.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

hahaha... I am glad that I look up to you!!

Jen said...

That was hilarious! Had a similar experience but was caught early on. Apparently I'm the sweaty kid in class instead of my students. When I teach, I must have some gene inside of me that says turn on the cooling system. Needless to say I had to borrow the dance teacher's extra shirt because the evidence of my sweatiness was very apparent!