Our cat was sniffing around the garage today and stalking a chair that had been left on the ground. Low and behold, inside of that chair we had a little friend! I always think that I am not going to be freaked out by that, but... Yes I am! As Spencer so aptly put it as Kayleen and I ran screaming into the house, "What a bunch of girls!"
Boo (the cat) needed a little help tracking it down. He kept running places where the cat couldn't reach and then he'd just sit there!! I was determined that this was the cat's job so I had to help by moving some things out of the way. Almost more than I could handle!
11 comments:
Eww! I'm so glad you have a boy to get rid of it for you!;)
Argh. I need a cat. I say props to you on getting the camera. That is the ONLY job you should have in times like that.
Thanks for the header warning, I was expecting worse. I too would scream like a girl and ran!
Yikes! I would have done the same thing. Either that or block off the area and let Paul find it later :). Yeah Boo! for saving you from the terror of catching it yourself.
That is so awful! I am so glad you have a mouse protector!
Yuck. Good action shots though.
sick and wrong.. I guess cats can be for something.
At least Boo is being a useful member of the family. That's what cat's are supposed to do.
yuck! though the pictures are really good!
I have to say that I am impressed you thought to get the camera. I think I would have been too busy avoiding the mouse.
that is so so gross. my boys loved it.
Post a Comment