
Monday we had the opportunity to attend the open house for the Draper Temple. It was so neat

to be able to take all of our kids and be able to give them a glimpse of the beauty and more importantly the peace that is found inside the temple walls. We began at a church in Draper where we saw a short movie about temple and then we loaded a bus and headed up the hill. The temple was beautiful. The beautiful wood and subtle floral motif were stunning, and of course all of the touching paintings.
It was a touching experience for me to sit with my entire family in the sealing room, take a few moments to look in the mirrors and reflect on out eternal family. No where else in the world brings into focus the things that are the most important like the temple.
8 comments:
that is so awesome!! i remember being able to go to the San Diego Temple open house back in 1993 and really leaves an impression. glad the whole family got to attend.
I can't wait to go. It's so beautiful.
What a beautiful temple! I'm taking my beehives up next month! What a great experience!;)
I get to go on the 30th! I am way excited.
what a beautiful day, and a beautiful temple! I am so happy you were able to go and have such a wonderful experience.
how cool! that sounds like a wonderful experience. you are so right - nothing puts things into perspective like the temple. what an awesome thing to experience as a family!
That is such a neat experience for you all. I hope to take my kids there one day... maybe when I don't have a two-year-old. :)
I am so excited to go.. Now if I can just get up and GO!!
Post a Comment