Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Breakfast in Bed
Sunday morning, Tim and I were feeling pretty lazy. At about 9:30 they kids were wondering what was for breakfast. Tim countered by asking what they were going to make us for breakfast. So... they did! Robby made smoothies (following a recipe on the back of the can of juice), Kayleen and Jarom made eggs and cut up fruit for fruit salad, Spencer made toast and poured the milk. It was all actually very good and then there wasn't any reason to hurry getting up! The best part - they actually cleaned up when they were done - well mostly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You've trained them well! What good kiddos you have. I miss seeing them in the mornings.
W.O.W! They cleaned up?
W.O.W! They cleaned up? Nice!
AWESOME!!! I totally can't wait for my kids to get older and cooking. Hari already helps with dishes and Linc can stir brownie mixes, so I think we're getting there. Smiles!
Sounds fun! how sweet of them!
I'm so impressed! Good job kids!!
I wish my kids would do that. How sweet! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment