Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wordle


Today was the Christmas program at school today. Because of that I had a a little extra time on my hands as my regular groups didn't come so I decided to experiment with Wordle.net
I'm sure that I can find a way to incorporate it into my therapy groups...

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I used Wordle for my Christmas cards and felt oh so creative. I'm glad you'd reminded me of it!

heather said...

Glad you had a spare moment for yourself. :)

Annalisa said...

love wordle. smiles!!

The Kaye Family said...

Cute....I created a wordle, but can't seem to figure out how to import it into my blog.....can you share your secret?

Kristin said...

How to... It was kind of a pain... First I had to take a screenshot - press print screen (this is windows so it may be different in mac)then open ms paint and save there. Once it is saved it is a picture andyou can opne whatever photo editing software you use ( i use picasa) and then crop out the extra from the screen and save. once it's a photo then you can post it!

The Kaye Family said...

How do you save it in paint? Should it show up when you open paint? I'm using windows also.
Sorry to bug you!

Kristin said...

Once I pressed print screen I opened paint and then selected paste and it pasted it in... then I could save it as a paint image... it took me a while to figure out, but I just tried it again and it seemed to work, so let me know if it doesn't