This is what my living room floor looked like this morning while we tried to fine three pairs of gloves or mittens that actually matched - so many mittens - so few matches. Where do they all go!!! Of course since it was 19 degrees when we left the house, we decided it was important enough to make the mess.

BTW, the mess is still there - just waiting for me to come home!!
5 comments:
Seriously though. I just bought my kids new gloves and already, no matches!
its like the pile of socks on my dryer. still trying to find matches and don't know where they all go.
Ellie and Anna think it's cool to wear mix-and-match gloves. And you know the best part? I don't care; it makes life much easier for me. :)
BTW, it's good to hear from you. I've missed you. Did you get my email?
We have this same problem. Drives me crazy. That is why we end up with so many, because when we can't find them we end up buying new ones. Not this year... I think we will go with the mix-and-match idea like Jaqui. Works for me.
Post a Comment