Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
=
Oh dear! How bad is it?!?
six stiches!!! (and a lot of annoyance...)
yuck! i'm so sorry!
AHHH!!! Geoff said "Good thing it wasn't one of the kids, yah know." Well, a mother sacrifices alot! Loves!!
I guess I don't get math. how does that tool have anything to do with math?stiches blow. trust me, i know.
sadness.. I will bring you a treat for sure!!!
Ouch! Hope its getting better.
Yep you summed it up nicely...I can't believe you chopped off your finger?1!!! What would have done with you at camp? Ü
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh dear! How bad is it?!?
six stiches!!! (and a lot of annoyance...)
yuck! i'm so sorry!
AHHH!!! Geoff said "Good thing it wasn't one of the kids, yah know." Well, a mother sacrifices alot! Loves!!
I guess I don't get math. how does that tool have anything to do with math?
stiches blow. trust me, i know.
sadness.. I will bring you a treat for sure!!!
Ouch! Hope its getting better.
Yep you summed it up nicely...I can't believe you chopped off your finger?1!!! What would have done with you at camp? Ü
Post a Comment