So I know it's a random thing, but since my kids have never been on an airplane, I decided to take some pictures from the plane window so they could see what the view was like. I have a song th
at I really like by Cherie Call that talks about a girl on a plane. She is prepared to read a magazine for the duration of the trip when the stranger next to her strikes up a conversation. He says that he could be an atheist except for just one thing. How it all worked out just right
The distance that we live from the sun,
The stars that shine at night
We may prove that it was just an accident
But how did it begin?
They continue their conversation and then the final chorus concludes with...
"It passes all my understanding,
That the Lord knows both our names
And that He made this world for everyone
That was sitting on that plane
And in spite of all of man's distractions
He offers us His peace
That passes all my understanding"
Sometimes, but not enough, I look around and realize what an amazing world we live in. All the crazy unpleasant things are from man. When I look around at our Heavenly Father's creations, it passes all my understanding how much He loves us!!


1 comment:
very nice my boys have been on plane rides, but that was before we had to pay for their tickets. it might be a very long time before they actually get on a plane and remember it.
Post a Comment