Updates from The Norris Family! Some may be news, some may be nonsense, and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
I think it's vacationing with my mind. They are hiding out on a beach somewhere...
i found it...its a disneyland california...you should probably come get it next summmer, it will be perfectly fine when you pick it up. smiles!!
Do you think I can do with out it ntil next summer? Can my family?? But hey, disneyland here we come...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think it's vacationing with my mind. They are hiding out on a beach somewhere...
i found it...its a disneyland california...you should probably come get it next summmer, it will be perfectly fine when you pick it up. smiles!!
Do you think I can do with out it ntil next summer? Can my family?? But hey, disneyland here we come...
Post a Comment