I decided that this was probably my last chance to throw Jarom a big party for his birthday. We decided to do a Murder Mystery and to make it a Masquerade party. Jarom created the guest list and invited 32 kids. Yep. 32. And they almost all came.
Luckily the weather held, and our plans to hold it outside were successful. I loved that the kids all got into their parts and came with masks and ready to participate. It was fun to watch. I laugh, because the instructions said that the host would be able to participate. I chose to just host, and it's a good thing! It was busy just keeping things going! Three rounds, with appetizer, dinner and dessert and finally the murderer was revealed. He kind of let it slip before we got through the confessions, but it was still good. The movie (Sherlock Holmes, of course) was a little. but all in all I think it was a fin night. Certainly Memorable!
Just a few pics....

1 comment:
WOW, that looks like so much fun for his friends.
Post a Comment