Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank Goodness for 3 day weekends...

Life with 4 teens.

Crazy.

Everyday after school someone has somethings and I'm not quite sure how to split myself into different pieces so that I can get everyone where they need to go and where I am supposed to be!  Monday was a nice labor day.  The van didn't leave the garage once!!

This week...
Tuesday - Jarom -  auditions
Wednesday - Kayleen - audition workshop, Spencer - Cubs, Me - Back to School Night
Thursday - Me - Dentist, Jarom - pick up, Robby - Swim mtg, Kids and Tim - Temple, Me - Financial Aid Mtg.
Saturday - Brigham City.

The biggest drawback that I can see is that by 8pm I'm exhausted and no longer in any mood to be social.  Just want to sleep so that I can get up at 4:45 and start again...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Um, I'm exhausted just reading that!! You're amazing!:)