Updates from The Norris Family!
Some may be news,
some may be nonsense,
and some we’ll leave up to you to decide!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Wedding Subway Art
I made this project for one of my "old" young women from our previous ward. I had it printed as an 8x10 and modge podged it to a canvas I had painted black. Have I ever mentioned that I like word art? :)
4 comments:
Ooh! Gorgeous! You should sell them! I'd buy it!;)
Cute! I hope to get one and to claim the title "old" young women! :D
Thanks Tiffany! I wouldn't know where to begin selling them - but I'd be happy to make you one!
Laura - I can't wait for a name to fill in on yours!! and the title is yours!! Though you'll never be old!
very very cute!
you can sell them on etsy.com
Post a Comment