Friday, July 9, 2010

Manti Pageant



A few weeks ago we loaded the kids up and made the drive to Manti to see the Manti Pageant. I haven't been since I was a college student which was a REALLY long time ago. It was fun to take the kids. I was so impressed with the youth that were in the cast. They spent the time before the pageant started walking through the crowd talking with everyone, sharing their testimonies and encouraging contacts. They were so full of life and happy. You could see the spirit shining in them!


The show was magnificent and the evening was beautiful (if a little chilly). We are so blessed to have so many wonderful opportunities within driving distance! Though I have to admit the drive home was very long!! (did I mention that I am getting older - 2 am driving is a lit harder than it was when I was in college!)

This is of course one of my favorite scenes.
The story of Christ blessing the children touches my heart each time I read or hear it.
It was an amazing experience and I am so happy to have shared it with my family!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

heather said...

I would love to take my kids to the Manti Pageant... when their older. What a fun trip and p.s. you're not as old as you think.