Monday, June 21, 2010

It's time

I've taken a little hiatus from...  well just about everything.

The end of the school year was just about as crazy as anything.  My mind was on super overload.

School has now been out for 2 weeks and nothing has been posted.

I've read.  Spent time with my family.  Thought about my summer projects. Worked on some things for girls camp.  Walked.  Hmm..  That's it.

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to Manti and hoping to maybe stop somewhere along the way (any ideas?) and I am charging the battery in my camera. 

It's time to be creative.

hopefully soon.

4 comments:

Annalisa said...

Spring City, Utah! That's my vote. Its lovely there.

Heather said...

My personal favorite is Ephraim. My friend (who used to be my sorority advisor) and her family own Fat Jack's Pizza with the little ice cream/candy shop right next door.

Emily K. said...

You've been missed!
I too thought about taking the kids to Manti, I've never been for the pageant.

Annalisa said...

Oh...Manti for the pageant is so fun. If you look online i think you can find the meeting house that an awesome BBQ for free or cheap. The classic Turkey in sprite with all the fixings. And if its in the same building there is a feild and Parks All around it for picture taking. Good luck.