I know myself (I think), but often don't like to actually acknowledge my own weaknesses. I can' seem to shake the mood I've been in where I don't want to do anything. You know, you do enough to keep up, barely, but just look around and see a thousand things you could do and don't do anything! Cleaning, mending, projects, yard, organizing, - nope not motivated to any of it.
One of my very favorite talks is Pres. Uchtdorf's talk to women found here LDS.org - Ensign Article - Happiness, Your Heritage. For my birthday, my kids got me the most thoughtful gifts. Spencer's was a copy of Pres. Uchtdorf's book that is based on that book.
One of my very favorite talks is Pres. Uchtdorf's talk to women found here LDS.org - Ensign Article - Happiness, Your Heritage. For my birthday, my kids got me the most thoughtful gifts. Spencer's was a copy of Pres. Uchtdorf's book that is based on that book.
4 comments:
I totally know what you are talking about. I have so many good goals, and I just don't feel like doing any of it. I always say that now that summer is getting closer, I'll be better, but in all reality, will I be?
I have an idea :) I'll have a baby and you can come be all sorts of useful! What do you say?
i made an FHE lesson on this talk for a swao group...i'll see you get a copy.
i think your photos are creative and babysitting is compassionate...so you're covered. no worries.
Kristin you definitely make my top 10 list for amazing people! While we all have our downs, trust that the Lord is aware of you and needs you as an instrument in blessing others lives!
Post a Comment