Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girls

Having three boys before my princess, I have gotten used to the wacky things boys do. I have to even admit that I enjoy my boys and their wacky humor and their wacky friends. I don't have to worry so much that my own sense of weirdness is going to come out and someone is going to be offended by something random I do or say.



That being said... I sometimes forget what it means to be girly...

As I looked out my front door today I was reminded clearly of the way a girl's mind works.


Yes, in case you are counting, that is a total of 13 blankets and 7 pillows adorning my front lawn while the girls play "sorry" sitting on pillows on the sidewalk. And yes, those are the pillows from her bed. Of course I'm not complaining because the weather is still nice enough that they can be outside! Just taking a moment to reflect, and to smile!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh that is so cute!! Your house is gorgeous by the way!;)

Annalisa said...

lol, hilarious. i remember always taking my bedding outside, my poor mom had lots of laundry on those days.