I should probably dig up some pictures, but since I am already overdo on this post, I thought I'd just pick one that I like. Wednesday was Jarom's 15th birthday. While I could wax on about the fact that I have a 15 year old, that is not the point of this post. I'll keep this simple and just say that I am so grateful that I have such an amazing son. He's grown and matured, physically, emotionally, and spiritually and I am in awe at the young man he has become. Granted, he is still a 15 year old and that means that at times he is wacky beyond description and occasionally moody (but not too bad). The fun part is that I can now be wacky with him and he gets my sarcastic humor. It blows my mind that time is moving so quickly. I have basically 4 years left that he is "mine" and I can hope that we continue to be friends as we have become. Happy belated birthday Jarom! Love ya tons!
2 comments:
I admire you so much that you are friends with your 15 year old son! I hope I can say that when my boys are that age!;)
happy birthday jarom!
Post a Comment