Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love the Rain


I don't miss too many things about California, but I do miss the rain. Even though it has been 12 years since we moved to Utah, every summer when the rains come I am so excited. I love the smell of rain and the freshness it brings. I love to walk in it and open up the windows. Of course, the hail may be another story...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

You know, when this whole storm was happening, we were just south of here and only got a little rain. Then we came home and saw rivers running through the streets. From what I hear, I guess we're lucky we didn't lose a tree...or a trampoline!

Heather said...

Did you see all the hail? It scared me to death! I thought my windows would be broken!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

well I HATE IT ALL >> EVERY LAST MIN OF THE STORE TODAY MADE ME CRY.. WHY? because all 14 Tomatoe plants are GONE!! and all my onions are gone too... I HATE IT>> and on top of that I watched helplessly as my BBQ was tossed in the air and missed by frontroom window by inches!! this is so not fair...