Monday, July 7, 2008

Husbandless and Cameraless

After 3 hours of sleep, I did the run to Macey's for ice and sent the boy scouts, including Jarom and Tim off for a week at scout camp. They won't be back until Saturday! I always think I am going to kind of look forward to it, but then it actually comes and now I'm bummed that Tim is gone for a week. The plan is to spend the mornings working on doing a deep clean of our room (rearranging furniture, vacuuming underneath EVERYTHING, washing walls and hopefully painting one wall) and then take the kids to play in the afternoons after Spencer gets home from soccer camp. Starting out the week with only three hours of sleep doesn't actually get me motivated for the day however. Oh and the worst part (ok, maybe not the worst part - I'll miss Tim the most) They took my camera!!! I'm going to go do fun things and I won't be able to take pictures of it! Now that I finally have a place to actually do something with those pictures I think I will feel deprived without it!

5 comments:

Annalisa said...

a camera to scout camp, what ever happened to disposable cameras that you don't mind get lost in the ruckus...eke, you're brave. sad day for you! hope your week gets better. no worries, hari peed on the floor last night about 11pm so that was fun, not. i hear yah! not motivated to go to work today.

Jaqui said...

I will upload the pictures soon. I promise! We had a great time today!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

you know this is the week there will be super fun pics to blog about.. and you cannot!! lol. But I blog more than enough for the two of us

megan... said...

I hope you have having a great week- even if you don't have a camera to document it!

Traci said...

Jared is off to Scout Camp on Saturday for five days. He has worked about 60 hours this week so Ian and I already feel like he has been gone forever. But it looks like you found some fun projects to do while Tim was gone.