Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rock Canyon






After the Museum we went hiking up Rock Canyon above the Provo Temple. The kids scrambled up and down everything. Including up to this cave they could see. Then they convinced me to climb up too. I did okay until I reached the cave and turned around. I snapped a couple of pictures but then it was time to go back down. It was a beautiful day. We capped it off with ice cream at the creamery. One of these weekends we are going to hike the "Y" - another thing we never did when we were at BYU!

3 comments:

megan... said...

I went running up in the canyon and I was wondering if I would run into you guys!! I'm glad that you had fun!!

Annalisa said...

Wow, Kayleen looks sassy. So adorable. Gotta love the girlly girl even hiking. I wouldn't even have bothered to go and just gone shopping, hurray for hiking though. You Rock!!

Annalisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!! Today is the day for you. LOL.